Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

2.08.2015

7 Month Minis

The minis are 7 months old! Marshall edited these pictures together showing just how much has changed in 7 months. They went from so mini and drinking out of little bottles fed to them. Now they drink big bottles and feed themselves. Last night I worked in the NICU and there were five sets of twins there. I took care of one set of twins and also had another baby. I felt like I had triplets because they all needed to eat at the same time and I went from one baby to the next feeding, changing diapers, checking vital signs, every three hours for the whole shift. It was exhausting! I'm glad the minis are past that stage.


It's picture Sunday and no longer on the couch because these two sit better on the floor for pictures these days.

Have I mentioned how much I love this stage and the two of them together. For this stage it couldn't be better having twins because they entertain each other. I might not be saying the same thing when they are two years old and getting into everything and causing double trouble but for now I love it.