Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

2.22.2015

Museum of Curiosity

I am an independent person and it has been so hard not being able to take my kids places by myself. The minis are happy most the time now and so I decided to try taking them all by myself to Museum of Curiosity. Marshall was at a camp out so it gave us even more reason to get out.

It went surprisingly well. No one got lost, everyone got along, there were no tantrums and everyone seemed to have a fun time. The pictures don't really show that since they all looked stunned. Kaden has come a long way. He normally runs off and goes from exhibit to exhibit so fast that we can't keep up with him. This time he stayed with us and played for awhile at each one.

The minis were happy in the stroller the whole time.


It went so well that I think we might try it again soon. It's exciting to think I might be able to get out more.