Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

2.08.2015

Beach Buddies

We left for our trip at 3:00am Saturday morning. Our favorite Aunt Betsy came with. Besides Marshall getting pulled over in Springville and the crazy rain/snow/fog driving through Utah, it is the best way to drive 9 hours. My kids slept until Vegas and then there were just a few hours left to entertain them. In case your wondering if Marshall got a ticket, I am happy to say he got off with a warning. The officer was very nice and even put on the warning paper to say hi to Mickey Mouse for him.

We got to Anaheim around lunch time and went to the beach. It was a little cooler but still sunny and warmer than Utah. My kids loved it! They were entertained for hours. Since my blog is my scrapbook there are lots of pictures.





I wrote in the sand "James, Lynnlee, Kaden love the beach."





Kaden ran around for about an hour straight laughing and giggling in excitement.


We had fun taking pictures!





I'm not going to write about each picture because basically it would all say the same thing. The beach was so fun! It was just as fun as our days at Disney, just a different kind of fun. I would be so happy to go back again and just spend 5 days on the beach. My kids each told me that they had just as much fun at the beach.


We collected tons of sea shells and found about 7 sand dollars. It's the most sand dollars I've ever seen at the beach. This was the best sand castle we could come up with before Kaden, the destroyer, came around. Thanks to him all of my attempts to make a big castle failed.


We went to the beach two days. The first day Betsy and I didn't put our swimsuits on because it was chilly but the next day it was warmer and we did.






We had the perfect hotel room. The kids room had bunk beds and a sofa bed, where Kaden slept.


Saturday night we went to Downtown Disney and played at the Lego store for awhile. James and Lynnlee built cars and raced them. Kaden loved Hulk.


We wore everyone right out and they all wanted to ride in the stroller. So we made room for them and it felt like an over crowded bus.
There are more pictures to come from our days at Disney.