Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

11.08.2020

Family Pictures

 I haven't been consistent with getting family pictures done. I'm trying to be better. I feel like I'm in the phase of life when our schedules are more predictable and I can plan regular scheduled family pictures, family trips, traditions, etc. The part that I struggle with family pictures is the stress of dressing everyone, finding a photographer, the right weather, the right location, the cost, everyone cooperating....it's too much. To solve all of these issues I decided we should try to do it ourselves,  found the kids shirts from Walmart,  really wanted to take them at Salem Pond but the weather wouldn't cooperate. We went to the amphitheater in American Fork one Sunday night and had just enough time to get a few pictures before it got too dark. You would never guess from our pictures that it was almost dark. We got everyone to cooperate mostly at least for a family picture. Next time I want to take individual pictures also.