Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

11.13.2020

Halloween 2020

I am so glad Halloween wasn't cancelled due to the pandemic. The weather was great and it was so nice to get out and feel normal. I was sad that the school couldn't have the Halloween parade but I'm glad last year I got to enjoy it for the one year all of my kids were at the same school. 

Lynnlee made this cute costume for Chewbacca. Marshall and I had wanted to dress up at Princess Leia and Han Solo to go with Chewbacca but it just didn't work out this year. Maybe next year...




Sienna: Unicorn fairy princess (the designer of this knew that every six year old loves unicorns, fairies and princesses so you can't go wrong with all three together)

Taggart: the Mandalorian

Lynnlee: Rey

Kaden: Steve from Minecraft

James: Kylo Ren

Marshall stayed to hand out candy. James went with his friends. I took the others and their friends. I didn't catch a picture of Lynnlee, her friend Hannah, and Sienna because they were too far ahead of us.


My kids really knocked it out of the park when it came to candy totals. 

James: 12 lbs

Lynnlee: 7.5 lbs

Kaden: 4 lbs

Taggart: 5.5 lbs

Sienna: 5.5 lbs

We donated a gallon ziplock bag full to each of their teachers. We still have a few more bags to donate to a good cause....just need to figure out who will take it. 



Lynnlee's stash: