Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

11.13.2020

Grandma Ruth's Birthday

We got to celebrate my mom's birthday after we finished at the cemetery. We met up at Chuck A Rama. It was fun to have aunt Wendy and her kids in town to join us.

I loved celebrating my mom. She does so much for our family. She is so happy and positive and is always there to talk to. She is a great example and I'm so grateful to her and my dad for raising us in the gospel. I think about the verse of scripture in 1 Nephi but change it to "I, Rose, having been born of goodly parents, therefore I was taught somewhat in all the learning of my father (and mother)...

On Sunday we celebrated when everyone could be there. You can never have enough family time now days. I really love family time. One thing I learned from aunt Pat's passing is that you never know when its the last time. So spend as much time with those you love while you have the chance.