Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

6.20.2021

Father's Day

I’ve been reflecting on my own dad today. He is a wonderful father. He is a great example: loving, hard worker, strong testimony, getting through hard things, very knowledgeable, caring, and funny! 

As I flipped though old pictures I decided to add some to this post. My dad taught all of my siblings how to ski. The patience it takes to do that is amazing!


I have great memories of going to Florida. Work hard and play hard! I love water and swimming. I spent many summer days at the pool lap swimming with my dad on his lunch breaks.

My dad had a work trip to England and I was lucky enough to accompany him. Definitely a trip of a lifetime! 
 
Boating has always been a fun hobby of my dad’s. We’ve had many fun adventures to Deer Creek, Jordanelle, Strawberry and Lake Powell.

I’ve enjoyed working with my dad, traveling, and when he shares his musical abilities. 
The most important thing my dad has passed on is his testimony of Jesus Christ. My life has been blessed and filled with peace because of my dad’s (and mom’s) teachings. That is priceless. Happy Father’s Day to my dad!