Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

6.12.2021

Training: Week 3

Swim: 1 mile
Bike: 30 miles
Run: 7.2 miles

I started my swim at 5:33 and finished at 6:03. I had a quick transition and then I was off on my bike by 6:09. I'm so happy the rail trail is open since it is the best way to get to the Murdock Canal trail. It's a hard ride going up the hills. It makes for a nice ride back though. 

It was a beautiful morning and I took time to get some pics. I had problems with numb toes this ride and I'm thinking it was probably from the colder temp. I usually have a little numbness on a warm day but this was worse. So that was annoying and took away from fully enjoying the ride. I finished my ride at 8:06 and had a five minute transition to my run.



There was a great view of the Timp temple from the foothills for PG and on my run I could see the Saratoga temple from west Lehi. The pictures I took were too blurry.

My toes were numb for the first mile of my run but thankfully they felt back to normal by mile two. My legs felt less like jello and more normal. I had better nutrition today which helped a lot on having more energy for the run. The cooler temperature was nice so I didn't feel as thirsty.  It's crazy how late in the morning it felt when I was running my last two miles. I started running at 8:11 and finished at 9:17.