Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

7.09.2021

The Minis Turn 7!!!

Wednesday the Minis- Taggart and Sienna turned 7!!! I'm terrible with words so here goes my best attempt of describing what the last seven years have been like. 

Finding out I was expecting not one but two babies😱

Seeing them when they were born😍

Getting through the first few years 😜😳😬😫

Seeing them hit their milestones πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Ž

Enjoying their independence 😌

Every year gets a little easier. Sienna is loud, social, and full of energy. Taggart is more reserved, shy and contains his energy. They know how to balance each other out. They care about each other and love doing most things together. 

We started off the day with presents in bed. Since they sleep in different rooms we switch off who's room we go to. This year it was Taggart's room so we woke up Sienna and they opened their presents in the boys room.




This year I decided to make a candy bar poster for Lynnlee's birthday so to be fair I made them for Kade, Taggart and Sienna. I was questioning this choice around midnight the night before when I was scrambling to get everything ready for their birthdays. 😴 I don't think this will be a yearly tradition.



I took the kids to Fat Cats that morning for some mini golf and arcade games. Drew is like another brother to my kids. We were happy he could sleep over Tuesday and spend the day with us celebrating the minis. We just wish aunt Pat could have celebrated with us as well.

That night Grandpa and Grandma Lowry took us to dinner at Chuck-A-Rama, our kids' favorite. Then the night finished with Marshall taking the birthday kiddos to see Boss Baby 2.

We had their birthday party the next day. We rented an inflatable obstacle course, slide thing and had back to back birthday parties for Kade, Taggart and Sienna.We did the same thing two years ago and it made for one crazy day but it was also nice to get everything done in one day. 

Taggart's and Sienna's party is one party but it's hard with their different interests to have a theme that they both like. Thankfully since it was a water party we didn't really need an additional character type theme but they each picked a cake so that helped it be individual. I am not a cake decorator so this was my best attempt at a turtle and Barbie cake. Lynnlee helped decorate the barbie cake.

I consider the party a success because no one got hurt and everyone was happy. The older they get, the easier hosting birthday parties is becoming.