Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

7.04.2021

Training: Week 6

The beginning of the week started off with a little frustration. I had a ride where my toes kept going numb and then my foot started cramping so bad it was almost immobilizing. I hadn't done anything different. I'm still not sure why my foot cramped but I got some tips on what to do for numb toes and that helped  training the rest of the week. I bought a wet suit so I'm really excited to start practicing open water swim.  

I was really happy with how training went Saturday with combining all three. 

Swim: 1.2 miles - 37 minutes

Bike: 39.3 - 2 hours 3 minutes

Run: 9 miles - 1 hour 23 minutes

My swim time improved, I didn't have any numbness in my toes while biking, and I didn't run in my bike shorts so no chafing. I would say it was a win all around. 

 

The sky was amazing Friday morning.