Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

7.24.2024

Lynnlee at Lagoon

Lynnlee was invited to go to Lagoon with her friend Eden. She had a blast. The thing that was an answer to prayer on this day was Lynnlee getting a ride there. Lynnlee was scheduled to babysit that morning. We didn't think she would get done in time to ride to Lagoon with Eden's family. She couldn't get out of babysitting. The plan was I would take her to Lagoon after I got out of the temple. I wasn't excited about it but I didn't want her to miss out on Lagoon. Amazingly she got done babysitting a lot earlier than planned. Eden's family was running a half hour late leaving and they were able to pick her up and take her to Lagoon. I got out of the temple and found out I didn't have to drive to Lagoon after all. I was so relieved and grateful!