Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

7.25.2024

Pioneer Day

Pioneer Day is different with all of the boys at Wind Rivers. Last year was very lonely but this year was a girls week. That morning a I spent time mowing the lawn and weeding. Lynnlee babysat the Leland Boys. At lunch time we all went to Cory Wride Memorial Park. We took the Leland Boys with us. It was a very hot day. We had a picnic lunch there. Sienna and the boys had fun playing in the splash pad and play ground slides. 

Lynnlee and I hung out in the shade and I even got a nap in. 

We headed back home when Lynnlee finished babysitting. Then we went school shopping. We had good luck at the Outlet Mall. Everyone got school shoes, pants and shirts. I even got a new outfit for school!
We took a break and had ice cream.

After shopping we went to dinner at Costa Vida. 
We finished off the night with our awesome neighborhood. They organized dessert and fireworks. 

It was a good firework show and I enjoyed the whole day with my girls!