Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

7.19.2014

Home Sweet Home

I got a call from the nurse this morning saying today was for sure the day. I got to the hospital around 10:00 and got them dressed and loaded up in their car seats.


Grandma Ruth helped James, Lynnlee and Kaden make a sign while I was at the hospital.  


They were all so happy when I pulled up. They were all climbing in and taking peeks at them before we could even get out of the car. Then they all wanted to help get them out of their car seats and hold them.


James was so happy and had the biggest smile on his face.


Kaden couldn't get enough and constantly wanted to hold each baby. At one point James and Lynnlee each had a baby and Kaden was so upset. Guess I should have had triplets ;)


Lynnlee kept asking if she could help and was so excited to hold Sienna. She's pretty much in love with her new sister.