Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

7.26.2014

Minis First Holiday

The Minis first trip to Heber was a success.They are generally pretty happy in their car seats unless it is close to feeding time. We celebrated their first holiday, Pioneer Day, at a BBQ with my family.


The bouncy chair at my parent's house is extra wide so they fit in it together. I just had to roll up a cloth between their heads to keep their heads from squishing together.


I can't get enough of these two. I'm constantly taking a picture of them.


She looks a lot like Lynnlee.

Favorite Aunt Betsy and Sienna.
 


The rest of the pictures are from different days.
Marshall placed Taggart in this box.


My first plan for feeding them was alternate who got to breastfeed at each feeding and the other would get a bottle. This all changed after I realized how long they each took to breastfeed. All my friends with twins said to feed them at the same time. I definitely couldn't breastfeed one and bottle feed the other by myself at the same time. I decided to pump right before each feeding and then they each get a bottle at the same time. Its not easy but doable.  


Monkey Girl


Cuddles on the couch.


Close ups