Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

7.02.2014

When's the Baby Due?

Hopefully I won't have very more belly photos to share. I will be 36 weeks tomorrow and I hope these babies will be coming soon. The discomfort of two babies is getting really hard to manage everyday.

32 weeks


33 weeks


34 weeks


35 weeks

I had a check up Monday and I'm dilated 3 cm and 80% effaced. My doctor said as of tomorrow I will have made it to the final goal. The majority of babies born after 36 weeks are well and don't have to spend time in the NICU. Yay for tomorrow!
The other night I asked James to pick up some toys and told him it's really hard for me to bend over. He went and got one of his stuffed animals and put it in his shirt and tried to pick up his toys. Then Lynnlee did the same thing and they both said how hard it was to bend over. It was cute and nice of them to sympathize with me.

Side note: The title of this post comes from Brian Regan and his routine about pregnant women. If you haven't listened to it then search YouTube for "Brian Regan Pregnant Women" and you will have a good laugh listening to it.