Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

12.09.2014

5 Months for the Minis

I was really looking forward to couch pictures on Sunday because of it being the exact day they were 5 months old. Usually taking pictures of them is pretty easy and within a matter of minutes we have the perfect picture. This time is was exact opposite. I tried after their breakfast and it wasn't going well. So then I tried after lunch at it was slow going. They didn't want to smile and they were so wiggly that the pictures were blurry. This is just a few pictures of the many taken.








At this point I almost gave up. They were just looking at me like, "Mom, what do you expect from us?"


Then I got a toy out that sings. This caught their attention.


Then I started singing along with the toy. Then I got the winning shot. I guess my voice isn't so bad after all, or maybe my voice is horribly entertaining.