Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

12.21.2014

Couch Sunday and Bonus Pics

A few weeks ago we tried to take a family picture outside but it was a crazy wind storm and so this was about the only semi cute picture we got.



This Sunday we decided to take a picture of all the little people before Marshall went to his meetings. There was a small amount of time to get everyone ready while the minis had their "happy window." We kind of missed the happy window but at least they weren't at the point of crying and completely tired.



I love my girls! It is so cute to see how happy Sienna gets when Lynnlee plays with her and talks to her.


I love my boys! Even Kaden who is always going at 110%. He puts the Energizer Bunny to shame.


I waited to take couch pictures until after their morning nap. They were happy but very distracted by Si Si's polka-dots and Taggie's tie.




Easily distracted!


These last two were my favorites.