Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

12.12.2014

Kadenator

Kaden often seems to be more of a handful than TWO babies. He is full of energy and if given open ground he will run and not look back. Walmart can be tricky. He took off running right out of the gates through the entrance. He found this rabbit gun that screamed and also made bodily function noises. I talked him into sitting in the shopping cart and playing with this toy while I shopped. I wasn't paying much attention to him at first. Then as I turned down aisle after aisle I started to notice other shoppers reactions. They would hear the loud noises made by this toy and look startled, disgusted, shocked and then they would part to the side of the aisle and out of our way. It was awesome! It made me laugh so hard! Then I took a picture of Kaden playing with it and him laughing his head off. (Pictured below)