Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

12.01.2014

Christmas Decor

Good news! Our Christmas decorations are up. I haven't really felt ready for the holidays this year but my kids were so excited to get the decorations out. We put them up Saturday morning and finished by Sunday afternoon.

We have a kid tree upstairs and it was decorated by all my little helpers. All of the ornaments have a story. This one comes from the Nashville Lowrys. We love them and hope they can come to Utah for med school! :)


I thought it would be easier to see in the picture but Kade decided to help decorate the tree. Marshall put the tree up Saturday morning and then we didn't get around to decorating it until Sunday afternoon. Kade went in the living room Saturday night and hung up a handful of ornaments. It's hard to see in the picture but they are all on the same branch. Good job buddy!

Next on the list is outdoor Christmas lights. We have some ordered from Amazon and I can't wait for them to come so my sweet hubby can put them up.