Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

12.26.2014

Temple Square '14

It's not easy taking the minis places but it's important to me to keep up with traditions. Even if it is a lot of work. I don't want James and Lynnlee remembering that the year after the minis were born was a dud, lame and a year when we didn't do anything. I feel bad enough having the minis be reasons why we don't do a lot of things so for the big things I try to keep up.

So off we went to Temple Square with my family. It's always a good time and I really look forward to it. My older nieces and nephews take good care of my kids. We started off at City Creek food court where we all got dinner. We don't eat out much so my kids were so excited to get happy meals. Then we walked through City Creek and down Main Street so we could walk by the candy windows.

We do a sped up version when see the lights. We see the reflecting pond and then head up to the top of the Joseph Smith Memorial Building where we look out the window at all the lights. It is a nice way for kids. They don't get too cold and the view from the top is amazing!



The minis were great in the stroller the whole time. They were snug and warm in their snow suits.



James has now hit the age where it is impossible to get him to smile or have a serious face in the picture. It is seriously so hard for him. Side note about James: His top front teeth are loose. He decided he wanted to lose them both before Christmas so he could sing the song, All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth. So Sunday during primary he kept wiggling the tooth that was the loosest. Then he told his teacher he wanted to get it out. So the teacher pulled it out for him. Who knew that was in the job description for a primary teacher?



I wish I could have gotten a clear picture but these two wouldn't stop moving. They have so much fun together!


Marshall wasn't able to make it but my family helped me out a ton with all my kiddos. Here is a picture of all us and cousin Lucy who is pretty much James's twin sister.