Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

8.23.2020

Ether 12:12

 Ether 12:12

For the past few years this flag hangs for a week or two in Pleasant Grove. I enjoy seeing it from a far but we never go up close. This year we made it a priority. We went on Sunday, July 5th. It was really cool to see in person. I found this scripture that same weekend and how a friend marked it and I thought it went perfect with this post. We are so blessed to live in this country!

Don't judge the outfits. The Minis got in a really bad habit in kindergarten of coming home and putting on their pjs. I thought it was just a one day thing and then it happened the next day and the next. Then it spread to Sundays. The second church ends they change into their pjs so fast. We didn't think about having them change before going. I guess it adds character to the picture.