Lowry Family Life

Lowry Family Life

9.01.2020

The Trumpet

James has taken piano lessons since he was 8-years-old. I was the same way and when 7th grade band came around I didn't want to do it because I already played an instrument. Now looking back I wish I would have tried out another instrument. The band teacher went to all of the elementary schools and told them about band, showed different instruments, and played different songs. After James decided he wants to take band and play the trumpet. We looked into renting but decided to check KSL classifieds first. I am a huge fan of KSL classifieds. We found a used one being sold by a former band teacher. He had it all cleaned up and ready to go. We picked it up in Provo and James is already to go for summer band and 7th grade beginning band.